Montague Historical Commission
A meeting of the Montague Historical Commission
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 877 309 2073
United States: +1 (312) 757-3129
Access Code: 961-370-277
- Vote to accept the minutes of October 21, 2019
Vote and accept the minutes of February 20, 2020
- Allocation of M.H.C. funding: Worthy recipients.
3. Discuss M.H.C. support of the Gill Historic Commission to remove a historically incorrectly-named plaque placed on the west side of the Gill abutment of the Turners Falls-Gill Bridge by MassDot.
4. Montague Historical Commission role in evaluating Strathmore abatement and demolition projects, including update on building condition and any related developments from of smoke stake demolition from Town staff.
5. The MHC “Norms for getting an item on the agenda.” Discussion as to what criteria should be considered to deem an item to be agenda worthy.
6.Discus whether commission can requires/ request an archaeological survey prior to construction of a solar farm on Millers Falls Road.
Topics not anticipated within the 48-hour posting requirements:
Submitted by Ed Gregory, MHC Chair
Posted to: Historical Commission