Cable Advisory Committee
Meeting Schedule: At least quarterly but as needed
No meetings currently scheduled.
4 of 5 seats. 3 years each seat.
- Jason Burbank. June, 2019.
- Kristi Bodin. June, 2019.
- Richard Kuklewicz. June, 2019.
- Richard Widmer. June, 2019.
The Montague Cable Advisory Committee is appointed by the Board of Selectmen to act on the Town’s behalf on matters regarding cable communication.
The Mission of the Cable Advisory Committee is the following:
- Provide advice to the Selectboard on matters related to Cable in the Town of Montague;
- Provide liaison between the residents of Montague and the Cable Provider (currently Comcast), and to act as advocate for the residents with the Cable Provider regarding issues such as service, extensions of cable lines to rural residents, installation, rates, etc.;
- Coordinate the refranchising process of the Cable Provider, currently Comcast;
- Oversee Montague’s local public access station, currently Montague Community Television, Inc.
You can see some of the old meetings posted to the CAC page on the MontagueMA.net website.
- Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 05:30 PM -- Upstairs Conference Room, Montague Town Hall
- Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 05:30 PM -- Upstairs Conference Room, Montague Town Hall
- Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 05:30 PM -- Upstairs Conference Room, Montague Town Hall
- Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 05:00 PM -- Upstairs Conference Room, Montague Town Hall
- Show 4 More...