How do I change my mailing address for tax billing?

Requests to change your mailing addresses may be done by submitting a Change of Address Form to the Assessing Department. This form must be signed and dated by the property owner(s) and swears to the validity of the address update. The form can be submitted by mail by sending it to Montague Assessors Office, 1 Avenue A, Turners Falls, MA 01376, submitted via email by sending it to, or it can be dropped off at the Assessors Office, located on the second floor of the town hall.

Appears in: Real Estate FAQs